InStar: Adjustable Self Levelling Head (Type ALH) Paving & Decking Support
InStar Type ALH- Adjustable & Self Levelling Head paving & decking supports are available in 14 x sizes starting from 37mm to 550mm. The range in height adjustment means that paved/decked areas can be laid flat even when the drainage slopes have been incorporated into the underlying substrate. The rolling head which is the key feature of this supports compensates gradients of up to 5%. Fine height adjustments can also be carried out on finished paving using a long screw driver.
The InStar Type ALH - comprises of of three component pieces:
- A rotating and self levelling head piece with an upper part of non slip and sound absorbing rubber
- The screw adjustment unit with a coupling head srew to ensure the head always stays on.
- A large 205mm diameter base support.
|ALH 1||ALH 2||ALH 3||ALH 4||ALH5||ALH6||ALH7|
|ALH 6 = AR3 + 1 x P1||ALH 9 = AR3 + 2 x P1||ALH 12 = AR3 +3 x P1|
|ALH 7 = AR4 + 1 x P1||ALH 10 = AR4 +2 x P1||ALH 13 = AR4 + 3 x P1|
|ALH 8 = AR5 + 1 x P1||ALH 11 = AR5 + 2 x P1||ALH 14 = AR5 + 3x P1|
- 14 sizes from 37mm to 550mm
- Self levelling head that compensates gradients of up to 5%
- Adjustable to the millimetre in the range of 37mm - 550mm
- Rubber head surface aids absorption
- 122kg loading capacity
- Fine adjustment capability after paving is in place
- Alternative head for decking joists
InStar Adustable Self Levelling Head paving & decking support literature
Click onpdf. to view literature
InStar ALH Adjustable Self Levelling Hea[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [85.3 KB]