GreenStar Hot Melt Primer is a quick drying green synthetic rubber based primer for use with hot melt waterproofing systems designed to penetrate and seal a variety of porous surfaces including masonry, concrete, cementitious screed/renders, existing waterproofing and structural steelwork. GreenStar Primer creates a base seal and improves the adhesion of hot melt waterproofing solutions.
- Ensures quick setting
- Enhances adhesion to membranes
- Suitable for use at low temperatures 5ºC - 25°C
- Easily applied by brush
- Use with hot melt waterproofing systems.
- The substrate must be clean and dry, structurally sound and free from laitance, oils, dirt, moss, lichen and loose materials
- Apply by brush or roller ensuring the primer is well applied into the surface
- Apply a thin coat and avoid pooling
- Allow to dry thoroughly before over coating
- Ensure ventilation is sufficient
- GreenStar requires between 15-30 minutes to dry, with a working time of 4 hours. GreenStar must be completely dry before applying hot melt membrane